EASTER AT JUBILEE
- February 13 (Tues) 6:00 p.m. Parti Gras Pancake Church Dinner Come at 5:30 to grab a seat and a warm drink. Loads of pancakes and loads of fun! Gluten-free pancakes are always available.
- February 14 (Wed) Ash Wednesday Services marking the beginning of Lent. Jubilee will be open from 8am to 6:30pm. The Labyrinth will be set up inside the foyer, as well as a place for prayer and a short service. The imposition of ashes will take place during 20 minute services at 8am and 12:30pm. Ashes will also be imposed during “Open Doors” Prayer time between 4:30 and 6pm. Rev.s Seli and Dionisio will lead the services and imposition of ashes. You are invited.
- March 25 (Sun) 10:30 a.m. Palm Sunday Service Words and music celebrating the beginning of Holy Week, an intergenerational Service with Communion, a little bit of drama, and lots of wonder.
- March 29 (Thurs) 6:00 p.m. Maundy Thursday Dinner and Service. An informal celebration of the Last Supper. Story telling and personal reflection around a meal, led by Rev. Seli.
- March 30 (Fri) 10:30 a.m. Good Friday Service The story of the Passion. A time for personal reflection and an opportunity to engage with the cross and understand the story of Jesus’ crucifiction.
- April 1 (Sun) Easter Sunday Services
- 8:00 a.m. “Son”Rise Service on the Labyrinth Out on the Labyrinth or Inside in the Garden Room (depending on the weather). Guitar and voice provide an informal celebration of Jesus’ resurrection and the joy of new life! Afterwards, stay for breakfast!
- 10:30 a.m. Easter Sunday Service THE BIG ONE!!! Words, music and celebration for the whole family. Even if you’ve never been to church before, there is something here for you!. Come early and join us for breakfast at 9 a.m.!