ArtCraft Show and Sale 2018
Saturday, November 3 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This annual sensation, celebration, and sale features unique hand-crafted treasures by local artisans, including clothing, jewelry, pottery, art, photography, baked goods, jams and jellies, and more. There is a steady stream of shoppers checking out the wonderful items, many getting a head start on their holiday shopping. There is also a Cafe with delicious treats and meals for those needing a break and snack while shopping. Admission: $2 (children under 15 free). Proceeds support Jubilee’s work in the community.
2018’s artisans include:
- 9 senses soaps, beeswax aroma therapy candles, lavender neck pillows, weighted blankets etsy.com/ca/shop/9senses
- Agnes Art Creation Christmas gift collectables
- Deborah Johnston Ceramic Artist clay pottery and sculpture djceramicartist.com
- Dragonfly Studios cards and gift tags
- E&A Jewelry jewelry
- Indie Glo hand block printed scarves, runners, purses, organizers, Ipad bags etc.
- Jubilee Cards photo cards
- Jubilee Gift Baskets gift baskets
- Jubilee Jams and Jellies preserves
- Jubilee Bake Table baked goods
- Kanatan Aski Indigenous crafts
- Peppy Paws & Co. Organic pet treats
- Rob’s Good Food sweet and savory baked goods
- Stone Designs Jewellery jewelry stonedesigns.ca
- Quintessentials greeting cards and keepsakes quintessentials.ca
- Strung Sensations jewelry